Sunday, January 15, 2006

Wooo - productive!

My goodness what a productive weekend!

Saturday morning I managed to fit in a 2 hour driving lesson, get the yearly tax on my savings account for my tax return (just got the other accounts to sort out the same for now), get a key cut, re-direct my post, change my address at the bank, shop for groceries and post a parcel before midday!

Then Mich and I managed to paint all the woodwork in the spare room, paint damproof sludge onto 2 walls, take rubbish to the tip, tidy the back garden, tidy and vaccum the house and clear the spare room for wall painting today!

We had to leave the woodwork paint to dry until this evening but managed to go to the pub and have an adventure in Leighton Buzzard round at a local person's house (after a lock in) and got to bed at 3.30, well I did I think Mich went an hour before!

Then on Sunday we've driven to Buckingham (I drove :O))) ) Michelle played a rugby match (a good one but they didn't win) and I drove back! Quick cup of tea and we've put the 1st coat of wall paint on the walls, had dinner and washed up and done some laundry!!!

That's possibly more in the one weekend than I've done all year!

Here's some proof that we did actually do these things and that I'm not making it up:




























































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home