Thursday, August 04, 2005

Phew! It's Thursday already

Well, here I am on Thursday in my busy week and I can't believe I'm here already. Been to people's houses for dinner the last 2 nights, and very nice it was too. Had a driving lesson this morning, the 1st one in 6 weeks. Was very good considering the time off. Need to get back into it before I can start to push things a bit faster.

Been walking round the woods at lunchtimes regularly, sometimes with Geoff cos he walks at lunch too so it's nice to walk and talk. Missed him leaving today so I went round on my own. It was a gorgous day today, all sunny and breezy, not over hot but nice and warm and toasty in the sun. I like to feel the hanging overgrown, droopy, grassy seeds on the stalks in the hedgerows as I walk past them and as I was doing this I wondered if I'd still feel like wandering in the woods in the winter when they aren't there. It gave me an image of wandering about in the autumn, shrugging into a cosy jacket or jumper whilst the wind whipped the trees and shrubs.

Made me feel like autumn inside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home