Saturday, January 28, 2006

Missions accomplished

Wow! What a week!

Passed driving test, launched the Intranet that I'd been working on for over a year filed my tax return and paid the tax...

Phew!

I've also just driven on my own for the 1st time too... aaaall the way from Milton Keynes town centre to Leighton Buzzard! It was soooo cooool! I really like driving. Which is a good job because from the end of next week I'll be doing it all on my own. Driving to work in MK and home to LB each day... should get my driving experience up fast! The plan is for me to do the driving next week with Michelle in the car to check that I'm not abusing it and for me to get used to the rush hour drive whilst there's company!

Should be interesting!

My reward for all these things was some new boots and music and a night out with work friends. We've started up regular nights out - starting to get a ususal crowd too which is great... each time the organisation is passed on to another person to arrange the next 'do'.

This time round it was Bistro Live. You eat (3 courses, decent Thai salmon, VERY generous with the veg) and drink - there's no bar the service staff come to you (you have to wave a flag to get their attention) and then there's a band and then someone plays tunes - there's lots of dancing. I danced myself stiff. They encourage you to dance on the tables too. Not a good night to be seen in public wearing a skirt for the 1st time this year. Luckily it was knee length ;o)

Was a good laugh... just checking out the pics whilst I listen to my new music so I'll post them next....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home