Thursday, February 02, 2006

Still doing things!

It just doesn't stop but we're making progress!

You wouldn't believe the 2 rooms at Michelle's now, 2 weeks ago they were empty with bare walls now they're wallpapered and painted with furniture in (which is all thanks to the 3 of us coming back from work and going straight to work, stopping to eat dinner at 10, going to bed late getting up, going to work and then doing it all over again!).

So we're all kind of knackered and well, it's alright for some - Michelle and Mike are going to Brazil on Saturday so they're winding down.

Unfortunately - I have to keep going because my list is getting longer.

Get my bike from its temporary home and have it serviced and get it to my temporary home, make a website for someone (not a small job either), update a website for someone else, make my own website (plus 1st I have to get my own computer sorted) and find somewhere to rent are the next things on the agenda....So then I'll have to move again. Oh Joy! At least this time I'll be able to drive my things about myself...

But this list all fades into the background at my excitement of @media2006 which I have got confirmation of attendance at! I'm very, very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home