Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Continued saga...

So, here I am, FINALLY, sitting in a warm house, online from my own place, with broadband.... wooohoo!

I have gas, I have a card. The house is warm, I can cook and wash. Excellent. So what next?

Change the card into my name, apply for the darned meter to be removed. 2 separate numbers to be called and waited on.... I will attempt it tomorrow. Perhaps! Tomorrow is also when I'm supposed to get my new washing machine (the landlord said I could have a new one - oh goody!)

I would upload pics of my house and new car but I don't have enough connection ports for my modem, mouse, camera and external hard drive at the same time, so you'll just have to wait!

It should be worth it. There will be pictures from the weekend at Butlins... I may have to censor them... it was a fancy dress weekend and some (a lot) of the guys there took that as a licence to strip naked and walk about with everything 0ut. So I took pics... ;o)

Well, there we go. My 1st post on my new broadband connection on my new PC in my new house...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home