Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh dear, a Problem

I have a problem.

Over Christmas I've been visiting people oop North and have been separated, cold turkey style from my lifeline, The Internet.

Spending time with my aunt and family in Manchester I found myself spending quite a bit of time on their computer (also because my cousins were showing me their favourite sites). Then I came over to my friend's in Leeds and spent a fair bit of time on their computer for the short amount of time I spent here! Then I went to York (by myself, bit of a pilgrimage sort of thing) and what's the first thing I do? Look for an internet cafe! OK I was also looking for somwhere to sleep but the 2 things went hand in hand - at the tourist information desk 'Can you recommend somewhere to stay for tonight and point me to the nearest internet cafe!' was the kind of phrase I came out with...

Now I'm back in Leeds again and Duncan is beginning to get the feeling I'm taking over his office!

So, I have to admit it, I am totally addicted. It is a bit of a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home