Thursday, November 17, 2005

Person sitting


So, as I said earlier I have found myself to be person sitting the Pig's Colleague.

If you've followed any links related to this blog or the Pig's you'll know that his Esteemed Colleague has a tendency to vent pure bile on humankind whilst taking in vast quantities of caffeine.

Well, it turns out he's not really that bad as a sittee.

The vitriol that he writes in his blog is actually delivered by him in person, but with such cheerfulness that it sort of helps it to be digested...

We swapped pics of various trips (including the epic ones that Neil and I had been on that left me terrified on one and injured on another) and swapped music and we even went out for the day on Sunday and visited his old university, pictured above.

It was a really nice menthol day with a crisp blue sky and fresh bright air and I took quite a few nice pics...

Looking down the river Cam




















Inside King's Chapel














Outside King's Chapel




















The building next to King's Chapel (I don't know what it is)















The ceiling inside King's Chapel
















The side of King's Chapel















King's in the sunset















Looking down the Cam at a different spot



















We went to a service in King's Chapel and it sounded brilliant (it was Remembrance Sunday).

Of course, The Colleague claims he went to King's College not Hogwarts but I don't believe him. Especially since I peeped in a window and saw afternoon tea laid out on a table in a red walled room with an open fire.

Yeees, very Hogwarty, especially with all the wearing of gowns and scarves. We even visited a shop that sold these garments and I could have sworn I heard an owl hooting in the back!

Well, it was a stunning day in Cambridge and there are more pics but they take such a long time to load up I'll have to put some more up in another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home