Monday, October 17, 2005

Er, what's my name again?

Yesterday was great. Got to see some killer whales jumping and swimming and - well having a whale of a time (heh)...

Didn't manage to get any pics because my treacherous camera battery died as soon as I went to take a picture from the boat grrrr!

Was a fair way to go to see the whales - we had to drive up to Anacortes and sail out to the San Juan Islands - not far off the Straights of Georgia. About an hour and a half's drive from here, we were almost in Canada. Was a full day out on the boat - which got a little bit choppy in places. We got back to Seattle and got out of the car to go and eat at The Cheesecake Factory and I started to feel a bit funny. The ground was moving and I felt really queasy.

Flying to Seattle, driving an hour and a half the next morning, spending a day on the sea and then driving another hour and a half has also made me lose all sense of time. I tried to work out what time it was in the UK to see if I could call anyone and got very confused.

I was still working out 8 hours behind instead of forward...oops!

Don't even ask me what the time is in Australia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home