Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I wonder why...

I wonder if it's because I'm on my own too much right now.

Milton Keynes is kind of isolating, especially as I don't drive.... this is place is bad if you don't drive.

Plus the aftereffects of my accident - I think the anxiety and shock take a while to wear off (OK, I know it's been a while).

All the people close to me are far away.

I think it's the last one that's important. Neil's in Seattle, family are either in Oz, Scotland or Manchester, close friends are in Leeds or have parents visiting...

I think it's time to pay some people a visit... this weekend I shall do stuff and then plan some visits.

The trouble is I have so much stuff to do here that I can't get any of it done if I go away for the whole weekend but as the distances are significant there's no point in only going for a short time.

Oh well, I think I'm descending into a Mope.

Yes, I think that's what's wrong.

It's definitely time for some visits or visitors...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home