Sunday, December 04, 2005

Searching searching

Reading, reading....

Ooh it's a wide wide world.... I can't go to bed, I'm tired but I just keep finding more things to read and save and look at and..... loooooootttts of thiiiiings..... bog eyed and yawning and not taking it all in but I'm still following more and more links.

Please will someone slap me!

Seriously there is just so much great stuff to keep finding though....

Well, here I am on a Saturday night after drinking wine and watching Madagascar with a friend after some sucessful retail therapy and a bit of work so I don't feel too guilty about it... friend has gorn home and I know I should sleep 'cos I'm tired but I just can't stop surfing.

I'm afraid it's serious now, I am a totally addicted web junkie.

I've admitted it now.

At least I'm still typing full words and haven't yet said goodbye to grammar. There may be hope for me yet. Or not, I think that's just my ever active pedant gland at work. I just can't bear to see stray or missing apostrohpes, it makes me mad. And the use of the wrong type of their/there/they're makes me choke. So no. It's just a different kind of geekiness.

Oh well, on that note I know I need to sleep, g'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home