Monday, November 28, 2005

Books!

Phew!

Working from home Thursday and Friday means that I have built the site pages and what a relief it is.

So I could go to the bookshop on Saturday and browse (or as I usually call it read coffee and drink books). I chose a couple of books to browse on impulse and got laughed at - OK it was quite funny. One book was called 'How to look at paintings' and the other 'Ways of Seeing'.

Hmm... well the 1st one was about analysing paintings and the other was about surrealism and how people's experiences and knowledge affect the way they interpret the things that they see. Both seemed very interesting from the back cover, I just didn't pay attention to the titles until it was pointed out to me. Haha!

Oh well, had some very nice wine on Saturday night and stayed up far too late listening to music... was a little woolly headed on Sunday I have to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home