Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Another bit of the car broke

Fan belt's been slipping the past 2 weeks. This morning it finally got chewed right off.

So my lunchtime 'Car mechanic snack' was finding out where the belt should live and trekking to the garage to buy a new one.

By this evening I will know how to put one on.

This morning I learned the sound of the belt being chewed through.

Ah, the learning curve continues....Soon I won't have to judge a car on the shade of its paintwork, soon I will be able to look a car in the arse and know its make. From further away than 2 paces I'll know the difference between a Ford and a Peugeot. Camshaft will no longer sound like a foul insult and lifting the bonnet will not induce static interference any more.....

....Soon......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home