Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Inside the house part 1: And so to bed

So, I had this great idea that the whole house would be ready for public viewing all at the same time.

Oh poor, deluded fool that I am.

I'll be more realistic.

One room at a time.

So, here we are... the 1st room to have some air of completeness to it... ta daaa!

The bedroom...

Before:





















In the middle:






















That's the inflatobed making out it's a real one. It's smug because I didn't get a picture of it set up in the living room amid the chaos of the 1st week here. (The house had that deeply ingrained cold of having been empty for some time so downtairs was the warmest place to be. And upstairs had no curtains.)

After:





































That's the bed and chest of drawers that I built, all by mynown self [large amounts of smugness].

So, I'm going to finish my wine, have a shower and go to sleep in a real bed for the 1st time in a month.

Aaaaaah!

I may be late for work tomorrow.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home