Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Charming!

So, my boyfriend prefers playing with his new server to talking to me on the webcam.

Webcam's great! It's so nice to see the person you're talking to speaking. Was a bit fuzzy tonight though, normally it's better...

Had a good driving lesson today and a good laugh at work at one of those questionnaires that make you equate your life, family and friends with colours and animals. Apparently I have a brown personality and a green life and see my boyfriend as furry!

Not what I was expecting but made me laugh quite a bit! Eeeeh! Still making me smile!

Heh!

This weekend I shall see what the Sisters Oz got up to with my friend who's visiting Oz at the mo and met up with them for dinner. Might also stay over at another friend's house on Friday and then I will definitely arrange some visits oop north...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home