Friday, August 26, 2005

Better now.... (breathe, aaaah)

That's better!

Let off a bit of steam in the last post so now I can calmly look forward to my friend visiting from Leeds. We're going to see Circus Oz at the theatre which I've heard is dead good so I'm well excited!

I had a really nice dinner with friends last Sunday. It was really warm and sunny so we ate outside and drank wine and chatted... really nice evening.

Been tired and grumpy all week cos I couldn't get online (which means I couldn't videocall Neil ;( sniff!). But I got him last night so it's OK now...

Well, what else? I'm also hoping to get some things planted in the garden this weekend and organise going oop north for next weekend. Then Neil should be back for a bit.

Oh yeah, had a great phone call with my middle sister last Saturday - played with google earth for ages, looking at where we both are and where Neil is... it's great! Would also like to get back into the gym routine - been off since I fell off my bike. Also got to get back on my bike!

So, lots to do... bye for the noo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home